James W. Vick Award for Academic Advising
The Texas Exes James W. Vick Award for Academic Advising recognizes individuals who improve students’ overall experience at The University of Texas at Austin through outstanding advising. Each year, five winners are awarded $500 and are recognized with an awards ceremony in March. The nomination and selection process is done solely by students.
• Nominate someone for the James W. Vick Award for Academic Advising.
• See a list of all past recipients of the James W. Vick Award for Academic Advising.
The 2013 recipients are:
- Chase Dawkins, Cockrell School of Engineering
- Christine Fisher, College of Liberal Arts
- Molly Gully, Cockrell School of Engineering
- Mark Hemenway, College of Natural Sciences
- Doug Roberts, College of Natural Sciences